Sunday, August 24, 2008

My heart, my sword!


Today the things are more clear for me!

This process are learning me great things! My life is dificult, but I'm stronger in my heart! My heart is brave, I know it!

I'm learning!

I'm suffering, is truth! But this suffering is good for my spirit that need be stronger!

My spirit is like a sword! and this spade is hard and brave, because it has experienced difficulties, and doesn't quit!

My heart is a sword and nothing will make quit!

Yes! I'll be brave!

3 comments:

sarah-chibi said...

Be Brave,Be happy,Fight with the sadness!!
If you be a Brave person, good things will happend with you!!
And...spade??The right word is not SWORD??O_O
But that's ok, my English is terrible XD!!
Kissus my dear!!

p.s:Oh, please, dont forget!Ask to Harry-kun a picture of him!!

Super Gisele - ジゼレ said...

Ok! ^^

I ask!

And Thank you for the words! Are important to me!

Kisses!

Svetovid of the Underworld 🧿🔮 said...

You are a warrior ?