Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm singing!

In this week I was talking about my old job, with Rúbens (Urusai's drummer). My old job, if you dont know, was singer... Oh yeah! I was a singer! I think so, I participated on 9 album recording. I'm not sure, because I participated on kids album, helping in producer. I think so, 6 years ago, I stoped! I decide be nurse and bith labor supporting! Yes! Now I'm doula!

I stoped because so much people sayd I was proud and selfish... I hate make people feel bad... I feel bad together... And I stoped to sing!


One or two years after that I decide stop, my producer charged me a favor and I recorded my last participation on an album recording...


After this, the music has become a nuisance. The music, which was everything in my life, it became horrible. I could no longer sing...
For five years, I was plunged into depression...

I do not remember that...

I'm not depressed now. In last year I changed my life radically! And the music is back in my life!
I'm not a singer again, but I'm happy, because I can listen music again!

I remember that, because I was talking about this with Rubens, and I saw the CD on my desk, near my computer... I taked the CD and read the date: 2004.

I do not remember that...



This music was my last: Ana uge tu liabudak! - I was born for praise! - Eu nasci pra te adorar!


No comments: