Sunday, November 2, 2008

Buying brazilian gifts!

Yesterday I went out to buy a stock that I needed for a project.
After walk to much, I find what I needed!

I was dealing with business and after finishing my work, while returning to my home, I decided come into a store for look earrings ... I love errings!
While watching things, I saw brazilian things! Bracelets and scarves with brasilian flag's draw.

When I saw, I remember my japanese friends... I wanted a good gift for them, but I wanted a brazilian gift! Something that reminds Brazil...
I think so, I found!

I buy scarves that are a brazilian flag and bracelets green and yellow with a brazilian flag.
I ordered to make a bracelet with their names and the Brazilian flag, too.
And other bracelet with their names and Grêmio's logo (Grêmio is the best football teame of Brazil! It's my teame!\( ^-^)/ )

I know that Genko will complain and getting bored with this... But, sorry... My teame is the best teame! (lougs)



I'm realy anxious! Because just 27 days left for them to come to Brazil!

This week is the cross! AirTickets, visa... so much things!

I'm so much anxious!

3 comments:

Explodub Fanduber said...

I hate blogs -_-º! uhauhauha

I want one of this gifts!!

\o/

Kissus

Super Gisele - ジゼレ said...

You hate blogs, but you have one!!!!
hahahahahaha

Mecha LEBU said...

Nice , can you show me how old Brazilian coins and stamps look like ?