Sunday, November 9, 2008

Platonic Love








Today I was thinking...
My window was open and the sun was warm...

I think so that I have dreams... But my dreams are so simple and difficult!

Was so much fine look the street through my window, today!
I don't make it usually, though the window is on my side.
But today, I was thinking about my platonic love... I think so, is a dream, just...
I don't want dream! Because if I dream, I can be disappointed.

But, today I discovered that dream with a platonic love is so smooth and warm as my window in this morning!
The doubt, the wait look bad, but is good! Because the doubt and wait bring hope.

I have the platonic love... I'm loving... not is real yet, but after so much time, I'm loving again!

2 comments:

Tiago Wakabayashi said...

Everybody has or already had a platonic love. Till I have one. But it will be only once more platonic love.

For you, i wish, good luck (:

Super Gisele - ジゼレ said...

Thank you Tiago!

(^_^)/