Monday, February 23, 2009

Raining

After 3 days with to much hot temperature, today is raining! Thank God! 40ºC is to much hot for my european skin!(I'm eropean descendent.) Rained throughout all day! But now, the air is fresh!













The leaves of trees reach my window... It's like a jungle! (laughs)

I can touch the leaves wet by rain! It's like my childhood, when I stood in the window watching the rain soak the trees...

When I was a little girl, I put a hand out the window and rain wet my hand...
I talked with the wind and ask that he send my messages to someone who was in the other side of the world! I do not know why I did it ... But I called every night to the wind, and ask which he sends my messages to someone in Japan... Today, was a former picture, I do not remember that there is more ...








In side of my house, I discovered my new nerd: Aline, my more old daughter. She received a gift... A old(and bad) note book... but she is not to much happy, because this computer is very slooooww...

No comments: