Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Medication or poison!?


You know: I'm nurse!...
But to day, I'm sick...

Nurses are bad patients! They are not obedient! They are rebels!!!
Yes! I'm rebel!

I have a big alergy in my nouse... but this alergy down...

Now, I don't have voice! To much pain in my vocal cords...

I needed to much medication, but I hate medication!


I'm using propolis, analgesics, anti-alergic, anti-inflammatory...

I'm drinking medicine tea every time!
I hate medication, but today, I have to much pain!

Why if you take medication for the nouse or throat, your stomach suffers?!

This is not a good thing...


Well... this a medication or a poison??!

2 comments:

ALly DzZz said...

Hahahah

Sei como é isso!!
Também odeio remédios, mas às vezes, eles são necessários....

melhoras pr'a tí! =)

Beijinhoss

Lelê said...

Sei como é isso!! (2)
Espero que já esteja melhor
Bjs!