Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreams, Love and my missing pictures

My pictures are missing!
In truth, my friend is missing!... She with my pictures! (laughs!)
This sunday I went to Angra X Sepultura's show, because Edu Falaschi invited me...
I invited my 2 friends: Amanda and Patrícia...
Amanda take pictures, but she don't give me... yet!
I still waiting! (¬_¬')

-----

Today, I was thinking about dreams...
When we are children, we had false dreams, because we was imature, we don't made difference between reality and fantasy...
When we grow up, we learn this difference, we have true dreams and no more fantasies...
Some times, we don't grow up in some life's areas and we continue with false dreams!

The same is with love...
False love or true love?
This matter is realy difficult!
We never had sure! Because the love is the life's area that we never grow up!
I love somebody... this man is impossible, if is possible is very difficult!
But I want live something with him!
It's a true love? It's a true dream? Or a simple fantasy?
I realy don't know!...

I want his love... I don't know if he love me...
If I had his love, I make everything for this love...

I know that he is reading this message... Maybe he don't believe this words is for him! Because he think is impossible, too...
I'll ask for you, my friend: This is a true love? or a beautiful fantasy?

No comments: