Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holding the Venus nature!

Today is like Vilentine's Day, in Brazil!
But I don't have boyfriend... great news: I never have!

But I was thinking about the Venus nature!
Venus/Aphrodite is a greek-roman Godess of love!
But her love is focused to internal emotions!
The Venus love begin in ourself and ands in ourself!

I never love me first!
In my internal problems I just was like Mars!
Brutal, passional, fast and fatal!
My emocional was like Mars nature! I was very tired every time, because I was emotionally destroied in every relationships!
I gave brutally my self, my dreams and my soul every times! This is not right!

I just want the Venus nature right now!
Maybe looks selfish... but I need this!

The Venus nature not is just like a selfish love... But the results of this nature is an encharmed seduction!
Nobody can resist to Aphrodisiac seduction of Venus!
Neither Mars can resist the Venus power... He was seduced from Venus...

And you? Wiil be seduced? =P

No comments: