Saturday, June 20, 2009

Understending brotherhoods...


This word is very new for me: Brotherhoods.

In portuguese we speak: ties ou cord...

It's because we arrest some relationship, even if this relationship is about friendship, love or family.


This ties are complex adn so difficult for understend...
I can't understend yet...

Particulary that ties we arrest, but is like ever we was arrested... I'ts complicated!

I try understend this ties! But some times, I really can't!
Because, some times we love somebody and this is don't have explation! It's complicated!

Because we try keep away, try forget... but you can't!
And this tie is so stronger, that we can't untie! No differences, no distances, no time...
You just can't untie!

Maybe, you will not suffer, but you will not forget, even you are far, away...
You never will untie!
What we can speak about this?

Why we are arrest?
Maybe, it's other lifes, past lifes, horoscope compatibility, blood compatibility... or simple telepathy... Who knows?
Maybe, everything together! Who knows the answer?


I can't find the right answer!
Maybe, because don't have the right answer!

I tired try untie! I tired try forget!
I don't will make this again... because is inproductive, useless and vain!

No comments: