Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Burning in Jealous

This weekend I was burning in jealous...
I just go to my friends house speak, speak and speak...

My master was speaking about her love, speaking about how much painful is wait him...
For me, wait my love is not painful, but I'm missing him so much... Now I can remember this friday...
I will tell you:
Friday
I was drinking my coffee in the shopping... (Mc Coffee always!) That shopping has LIVE music every friday, saturday and sunday...

The music touch me... and said everything that I feel... Not about jealous, but about the sure about my love to him...
The music in that night was a antique music, this is a part of music's translate:

"About the Memories
That I bring in my life
You're the missing
that I like to have
Just so!
I feel you near me
Again ...

I forgot!
Trying to forget you
I Decided!
Want you, for want
I decided to remind you
how much times
that I want remind
No fair to lose..."

Original part of music's translate(in porttuguese!):

"Das lembranças
Que eu trago na vida
Você é a saudade
Que eu gosto de ter
Só assim!
Sinto você bem perto de mim
Outra vez...

Me esqueci!
De tentar te esquecer
Resolvi!
Te querer, por querer
Decidi te lembrar
Quantas vezes
Eu tenha vontade
Sem nada perder..."


No comments: