Sunday, October 25, 2009

We asked what we do! I decided!

I made everything and the true love is that begin in myself and complete myself!
This love touch another people, but this love back to your heart!

In this night, when the sky is gray, I'm thinking about my heart and what I feel...

My window was closed, because is raining... But I open and feel that cold wind coming and touch my face...

In this moment I feel my heart receiving relief...

I want cry, but I can't cry...
Just my body is screaming, because the tears can't come!
My whole body is paining...

The wind can't decid what the fire will burn...
The wind is not strong enough to extinguish the fire and in an unsuccessful attempt to extinguish the fire, it will disperse the flames! And everything will catch fire!

The wind feeds the fire and can only put out the fire if the flame is small!

The fire that I have in my heart not is a little flame... always been a controlled big fire and the wind is not strong enough to extinguish it.

Forget!
The desicion is mine, too!

No comments: