Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'll fight for you!

Maybe you don't want be separated from me... Me too!
Something is main in my life: meet you again!

Like I was a child, dreaming in my window, calling my encharmed prince through the wind, I believe now...
Everything that I want is see you, hug you, kiss you...

What I'll make with my feeling? What I'll live without you?
You are my inspiration, my air and my wind... My dream, my life and my spirit!
You has, not just my heart, you has my soul!

I feel myself so ridiculous... My romanticism is ridiculous!
I'm not happy, because you make me romantic!

Love you make me live and die in the same moment...
Make me happy, because you are sweet... and sad, because you are far...

I want your warm kiss again... your arms holding my body again...

Don't leave me! I need you, because you has my soul!

No comments: