Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just speaking...

I'm so much tired, because I'm working a lot...
Sometimes I think that I'll explode...!

So much stress, but I can do it!

I hope be fine this weekend, because is the christian Easter!... I'm not christian, but the holyday is good!(lol)
This weekend I'll help my friend Lili... She needs somebody for speak and cry... I think so, this is a girl thing! and... the friend thing too!

Sometimes I need somebody to cry, because the life is not easy, right!?
Children, former husband(this is the worse thing!), the boss in the job, the house to clean and cook... Oh yes, the prince that don't speak with me...

Sometimes I just want a lap to cry... I think so, it's natural thing!

Today I wanted shut somebody! I was stressed! But, it's ok! I can control... Maybe I just need to sleep...
Today I don't have a beautiful thing for speak, because I'm running in my job!


I have something beautiful to speak: I love him yet! Yes... My air, my soul, my sun... him: the Prince!
He give me power to keep, because I need arrive to him again!
I have a lot of problems, trouble, but he keep in my heart like a sun in the sky!
I just love him... and will keep loving him forever and ever!

No comments: