Monday, March 8, 2010

Marry me!

You dreamed about Fair Tales when you was a child?
I dreamed... but I killed this dreams very fast in my life!...
My life was difficult... But this is not a problem now!

During a long long time, I was living just for survive, without dreams...

Now, maybe I found a handsome and sweet Prince... But nobody is perfect and he is not perfect... for another people he is not perfect(maybe)! For me he is perfect, sweet and lovely!

This last week, I decided ask to him: "Marry me!"
By internet messages, subliminal recalls, like a love game...
But my love is not a game! This question is not a game! It's my deep truly feeling!

Marry Me! Because I can't live without your voice!
I can't breath without you! I can't dream and realese without you!
Love you, winds head!

1 comment:

Mecha LEBU said...

nice , i want to marry too :D