Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Eternal Love


Let me understend you...
let me know what you fell...
Take my heart and stop my suffering.

I fell the stronger sensation inside me,
I can't stop fell...

This is my sincere words,
My unic pray...
My heart wants your voice like the oceans wants the wind...

The waves needs wind to exist,
and me, I need you for my life make sense...

No oceans, no distance or time can separate you from me,
My love is enough for you and for me!
My love can across the world and move the sea!

Why I don't know you before?
Why I never decide goes to you before?

Just Decide for
See you again or beggin the adventure trought the sea...

The eternal love,
don't have anding or beggining,
it's just love,
forever end ever singing...

It's like a song,
that make you strong
that arrives so long...

Writer: Gisele
To: The Prince

No comments: