Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm honding your hand!

I feel you every time... It's like you are on my side all the time!

I wanna be on your side all the time too!
I miss you...

This conection is so good... and so bad, sometimes! because, I wanna be on your side, not just by my mind or spirit... I wanna be on your side physically, too.

I'm working every day, just thinking about you, worried with you, because my wish is take care you!
I'm working, because I have an objective: across the world and reach you!

You can't imagine, how much I love you!

I don't have fantasies with you, because you real to me!
And my meet with you, will be real, too!
the matter is the time... and distance...
I need time to take money for across the world. This is expansive.

Sorry, because, sometimes I can't understand your language... I'm making an effort to learn!
But when I can't understand the words, I try understand your feeling without words...

The love language is universal... maybe, I can understand!

Thank you when you call my name! Because I listen!

No comments: