Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Me

Now, like in old times, when I made this blog, it's just me!

When I made tthis blog, I was back to reality, without e-mails, without messages by cellphone from somebody was just one more...

In the same time I knew my friend... Old friend...
He became my wind to me... My air, my sweet dream, my prince, my only one!

Today, I just lost!
Maybe he don't think about me to much time ago... But my illusions blinded me!

Today, I just need say goodbye... But it's so difficult...

Every day pass by me so slowly without him!
My coffee is so sad, my music have no inspiration... It's like falling down in the deep darkness!

Maybe I'm crazy! Nothing is like before... Nothing is the same!

Why hurts so much? Why?!
Why I cry night and day because he is not here, if in 2 years he was not here?
Why is so difficult say goodbye?!

I'm starting a new job, in a hospital... Like before everything, like 2 years ago, when I knew him!

My mind still dream night and day for him, like in the first time! My heart still beat so fast for him, like when I knew him!

I feel so guity! So bad... I lost him and it's my falt!

Why I never believed in his love?
Why I speak so much things that hurts him?

Why this distance exist?
He is the only thing that I believed, the only one that I loved! ...and still love!

I have no words to say how I feel in this moment!

Very soon I'll work and only work... I'll can't think in something sad! But now... I just cry!

No comments: