Friday, January 7, 2011

Words

My old teacher said someday:
"If you have nothing to say, just be quiet!"

Why I never listen this advice?

In june from last year, I make a mistake that was so much misunderstood...
My impulsivity, my burnning wish to see him again, make me down!

My bad language, my bad expression, my wrong way to say, my impulsivity... Everything cooperates to speak the wrong thing in the wrong moment...

My "retrograd mercury", my bad communication...

I'm so sad because I can't express clearly everything what I think!

In this moment, I just think about my mistakes and how much I love him...
In this sundown, feeling this warm wind, I remember him, and my wish is see him on my side...

The sunrise doesn't come yet... The darkness is deep and scary... But the sun light will come with the reborn and the evolution...

No comments: