Thursday, October 13, 2011

I can't tell you...

Today the sky is gray, but the clouds don't cry yet...
It's like my eyes that don't cry this tears like a rain!
The same cry when you goes the first time...

I can't say my word for you, cause you don't read my messages anymore!
This is killing me and I have no straight to keep my way...

Your birthday pass, and couldn't say everything what I wanted!
I wanted to say how I feel, how much I miss you...
I wanted screen "Please, believe me!" "Please, forgive me!"...
I wanted hug you so stronger...

I have no energy to keep my life...
I wake up every morning and think: "I need to keep, I have a objective on my life!"

I have so much things to say for you... I miss our conversations... I miss to read your blog and find a message for me, there... I love your way to send messages!

I have no light in my life, in this moment... I hope to survive.

No comments: