Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One step closer... one step back...

Day after day I ask to my self if I'm crazy...


But when my feet seems without floor, the truth appears again...

In this moment I'm broken again...
The truth is there...

Why he can't accept my love?!
I seem a crazy girl just running after some illusion!
But all the time I believe that he feel something... I'm not crazy! I see his eyes six months ago, I felt like some cold sensation inside my body when he looks me so deep in my eyes... I'm not crazy!

Maybe, his hurt inside his heart is some love, or his own love...

I was thinking about my first love, my old love... but I couldn't find!
Because he is like my older love, my first... like an eternity... like always... ever... before and after... no beginning... no end...

I'm not crazy!
I know how much I'm feeling broken, I know how much tears I cried...

In this moment I'm broken, because someone was hurted by him, but she is not me...
I can support everything, but it I can't to support!

I'm sad... upsad! yes.

But I know, I'm not crazy!
I know what I feel.

No comments: