Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Repeat again...

This night I'm on my house, trying think about the future...

The music back to my life by another way, but I'm lost a little, yet! Cause everything changes very fast in my life... This time isn't different!

Everything comes to my life so suddenly...

I need decide to keep this way, or be afraid and hide me from myself...
Seems so easy when I speak, but decide my whole life is difficult, cause I was hurted so deeply once and I DON'T WANT SUFFER AGAIN...

I'm the one that feels it?

Decide is difficult... Decide again, is more difficult... Feel afraid isn't good! But I need to be stronger!

I want to send away from me, every darkness of my heart and every pain that I have inside my chest!

I want hold this hope with my whole love and reach the happiness one time on my life...

And...
If I forget this words, repeat again... Please!

No comments: