The time passed so fast. 18 years till now.
Someday you wrote: "I'm a prisoner"
In the past, I always thought that I was free... but it was a illusion of my mind!
I always was a prisoner, too!
I needed to loose things to receive things that I wanted.
I discovey that my dharma wasn't music, but I always runway from this!
I needed to leave music to reach my airticket to the world!
My heart will beat like a love song, forever!
I still compose songs in the darkness of my badroom, alone with my accoustic guitar...
When I acrossed the world, I gone to study how to tie my music with health. That's so interesting, right?!
I loose my music, assume my dharma and I received it back, when I reached the world!
I hope reach more, in this time!
Sometimes, we think we are loosing, but we are not!
The Universe likes balance! If you want something, you need to exchange for other thing!
Our mind is limitated and we think: I'm loosing! - But we are not loosing! It's time to balance!
I needed to give my music to receive my music in other way!
I hope you listen my song, my heartbeat is there!

No comments:
Post a Comment