Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conection! <-->

Conection is a open line.

Open line for the telepathy and the love.


Conection is a simple word!
It's a simple thing... simple thought... simple feeling...

Conection is a very important element, if you want be loved...
It's a very important thing, if you want love somebody...

I have conection with the world! This conection is inside of my heart!


You have conection with the world! This conection not is out of you! But is in side of yourself!


Now is raining! This rain says me something...
Now the wind is blowing! This wind says me that you are here with me!

We have conection!
It's like telepathy!... I can't touch... It's like my platonic love... I can't touch...
But,

I can feel!




Image: 2 of hearts, 49 egiptian tarot card

1 comment:

ALly DzZz said...

Hey, Gii!
Ow this was so cute!! ^^
But it's true! This connection with the world keeps us alive!! \o/
Connection with people make us feel good! Make us feel not so lonely... =)

I have changed my weblog (A-Gain!) Check it out!
Kissess