Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Earth or Air?

I'm in an impasse...
Earth or Air?


I need earth under my feet,

but I want air in my head!

The air inspired me!

But the earth give me consolation...

My relationship with the Air is vertical...

I mean spiritual, mental, telepathic...

But my relationship with Earth is horizontal!
I mean carnal, passionate, physical...

The earth is where on the flowers grow up!

The air blow the wind and fresh my face in the summer!


Earth! Never be a desert!
Give me your flowers in the spring!

Give me a tree and the fruit for my life and my heart!


Air! Never be cold!

Give me your wind in the summer!

Blow my spirit, my thoughts and my feelings!

I just will wait for your answer... I just will wait you come back...
I just will wait your sweetness again...
I just will wait you!

While I wait, I'll sit on a rock and I'll look for the sky...
I'll see the stars and the moon growing in the sea-line...
Maybe the stars and the moon tell me something about you!

No comments: