Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!

This weekend, sunday, in Brazil, was the mother's day! And... my son's birthday!
My sister Rafaela come to my house!


She lives in others state, the last time that I saw her, was 1 year ago! Was very good see her again! \(^-^)/

My son André, receive a gift: The speedway car!!!
Aline and Amanda play together...



In sunday's morning I receive my gifts!!! Yeah!!!
I'm mom, right?
Was Mother's Day!...



Aline give me the WitchBlade manga, 2nd book...
I had just the number 1!! Now, my colection is complete!
Amanda give me jewel box! And chocolate!
And André give me a passepartout, with his picture! And... Chocolate!

My sister give me a earring!



Finally, for say goodbye, we go to Salsa Night!

My librian sister was confuse and don't wanted dance salsa... but some guy, realy good dancer teach her!... And teach ME! hahaha










Was Very Fun!!!!

Was a great weekend!

No comments: