Saturday, May 16, 2009

Introspective time... cold temperature!

Today our termometers show 9°C in this morning!
Was very cold in my city!!

In the same time, I'm introspective... maybe ZEN! hahaha

I'm trying for don't love... and trying don't angry! Simple? NO!!!
This process is very very dificult!
Some time I think is impossible...
Equilibrium is a very dificult thing!
Be circumspective, good-tempered is dificult! I need be introspective and win my spiritual deficiencies!

I was learning abou Horus Eye...
The right Horus Eye is sapience, knowledge, wisdom...
The left Horus Eye is the emotional, feelings, passions...




I can't see the world using just one eye... I need both!
I need equilibrium in my life!

Well... I'll be introspective in this time... maybe ZEN!

1 comment:

Mecha LEBU said...

The eye is important in all cultures , even the eye of truth is there in eastern religions