Sunday, August 30, 2009

Don't give up!

I decide: I will fight!
Never will give up!

To much times I think: I'll give up... You don't love me, You don't desirve...
But I discovery: I desirve! (^o^)/

In this time, not is about you! It's about me! But... this is about you and me, too...
Wird...
It's your dream, but it's my dream...
This situation is like a coin... Two sides! Completely different sides, but just one coin!
If I made good job on my side, I'll made on your side, too!

Means conection!
United and separated in the same time...
This is simple and complicated!

I think so you don't love me, because you think so impossible...
But it's not impossible, just dificult!

My life was so much more difficult!
Don't worry... I'll make a revolution on the world!

(Lo que será, será, demo Watashi wa sekai wo kaeru!)

No comments: