Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My pray will touch you!

Some times I think about you... to much more than I want...

I try stop... I can a time, but after, I can't anymore...

I decide that I'll fight to my dreams!
You teach me this!

Why we are in this life?
I don't know!
Maybe this conection is about past lifes...

The life is a Moebius ring, the destiny goes and back...
I believe that you will back! If not in this life, will be in another...

I'll pray to you... I'll pray and I'll touch your heart, your life!

I don't know if I'll see you again, but I know that our conection is stronger!
I know that when I pray I can touch you!
And when you pray you touch me and give me a strong feeling in that moment!
I feel... And I know: You can feel too!

I'm not worried, but so I pray and touch your heart your life!

No comments: