Sunday, August 16, 2009

No Love!

This blog is my main trash!
Here I put my human trash, every time!

I'm tense, nervous and sad!
This moment is very dificult to me... It's my Uranus revolution time!

Uranus destroied everything Saturnus make!
On Horoscope Map, at 29 years, is the Uranus revolution! It's a bad time... Because everything you has on your horoscope map, that is governed by Saturnus, is shaken!

On my map, Saturnus governs my 6th house. This house is diary's life, exemple: Home, work... Things that you have in your diary's life.

My whole life was for other people... sacrificies, work for others, donation...
I made everything with pleasure! I suffered with pleasure! Because I undertood that was good!
But I was wrong!

I destroied my life, my feelings, my job and more important: my dreams!
I can destroi everything, be I can't destroi my dreams! Because my dreams are my soul!

I'm realy suffering, because I don't want love anymore!
My unic love are my children!

For them I give my life, my dreams and my soul!
They are my power, my dream and my soul!
For them I'm a lion!

For now... I'm without love... For others!
This moment, My love is mine, by me, to me!

No comments: