Thursday, October 21, 2010

Detachment

In this time, I'm just praying!
I'm praying to the Gods, superior consciences of the universe, ancestors...
I'm burning incense every day and asking for knowledge, light to my mind!

The last weekends was very hard to me!
I was just trying undestand my emotional actions!

I understood about the suffering...
How much times I try cut conections?
...and I tried again! Stupid thing!

How much times I tried replace my feelings or suffocate my love?
...and I tried again!

detachment it's not cut conections! Detachment is accept the reality! It's detach my egoiste desires! Cut my attachment to my limitated reality!

The true reality it's not limitated!
It's a INFINITE POSSIBILITIES FIELD!
How I can see this truth?
Detaching from my limitated egoiste desires, that make me blind to the true reality!

Maybe seems simple... but we are so tied in ourselfs and so addicts in our internal desires, that we prefer don't see...

But I want to see! And I'll make an effort to see what is tying in myself!

Sometimes I almost lost my hope... But I'll be stronger, day by day!

I hope my ancestors and the divine consciences, help me soon!

No comments: