Sunday, October 3, 2010

Saudade

Saudade is a word that don't exist in english...
Means "I miss you"... But it's not just this, means a feeling when I miss somebody!

Saudade is a feeling like love, passion or anger. It's when you feel a deeply sensation of loss... It's like a big and deep hole in your heart!

It's like I feel now!
I feel "saudade" from him!
I wanna cry, but I just try don't cry, because he is so far...
Why I can't forget him? Why I can't leave him?

My heart is burning with a lot of feelings!
I can't cry... I can't smile...
He is my bless and my danm... My hell and my heaven!

Some times I think: I'll date, find somebody...
Bullshit!
It's impossible!

I try again and again, time after time, forget him... and I give up!

Now, I love just for love... Because he anger me... Maybe was my falt... Maybe I never will know the truth... Maybe he never will know how much I love him!

Wile the time pass by me, pass before my eyes, I miss him, day by day... My "saudade" is growing up until the infinite of universe!

I try don't worry, because the destiny will back to my hands again!

No comments: