Thursday, November 25, 2010

Miracles...

Every day pass by me, I feel more and more that I love him!

Yesterday I begin a new job! Thank Gods!
It's not a big money, but it's short time!

2 days ago, I gone to the town and decided don't back without job! 40 minutes after, I was hired!

The rain start yesterday, like tears when I miss him... But I was not sad!
Because the rain give life to the flowers, that will be fruits and after, new trees!
My feeling was fine! But I was with that sensation, like he was crying... Maybe just remembering...
I was wishing just that he be fine!

I'm wating for miracles...
I wish him here on my side...
I wish be his family...
I wish understand him completly!

My only wish is that my love be perfect, as like the love is perfect and eternal!

Please, my love, accept me back!

No comments: