Sunday, November 21, 2010

These days, I was just praying for a little miracle... Or a big miracle!

About money, it's worse day by day...I have work, but people late my payment everytime... Be a freelancer it's not ease!

Some days ago, some one ask me if I want compose music for a big project... I accept, but I don't know if they will accept the demo... I don't finish the melody...

I was thinking about my life these days... Why I stoped to sing?
Was a stupid action from me!

Now I'll try again!

About my love, I decided never give up!
Because I lost my time with another professions, lost my time with a fail relationship for half of my life!
Now, I found the man of my dream, like I dreamed when I was 11 years old...

When I kissed him, was like a dream... Some times, I remember and can't make diference if was real or a good dream!

If he ask me, I'll do everything he wants!
For me, he is like a KING in my life!

For now, I'll just pray for meet him again and say how much I love him!

No comments: