Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today I wanna say about my feelings again...
Sometimes I remember that rain when we walked on the street...

Everytime that moment can't goes from my mind...

So much time, so much love, so long distance...
Sometime I feel dying in this sensations...
I feel like love could kill me so slowly and painfully...
Sometimes I just want you here with me!

I'm trying change my life, be different and accept the destiny...
I feel so impotent, so weak, like this terrible destiny could be too much more stronger than my love or wish to survive in this life... I feel folling down, like a leave falling from tree... Where will fall? It's just wait and the destiny will come soon...

Like in the Mutation book of Iching, in the 38th hexagram, 1 line, where is wrote about a horse, it run, but you can't run after it! Or it will run more and more... But if the horse is yours, it will back to the house!

Not works run after destiny!
The destiny back to you, if is yours...

No comments: