Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Water

This night, before I sleep, I just pray:
Somebody in the heaven, give me an answer at sunrise...

My heart is paining, my inspiration is going down and my hope is missing day by day...
I really need some answer to my heart!

I think so I'm suffering his suffer and mine...

I sleept and dreamed that somebody, a woman, just take her answers speaking with water...
The water was like entity, that she just ask and it answer... Like some alive person...
What means?

Some psychologists said that water is the emotional. And the lake is the sexuality. And the sea, is the not conscient emotional...

What means?

She don't take the water from tap... She take from river... Because was not possible speak with the great water, she takes a trifle...
She simply can't understand without a little bit water... She needed speak with the water!

What means?

Someone answer me!

No comments: