Saturday, July 16, 2011

Alone

I made everything that I could!
What more I can to do?...

In this moment, just thinking about my life, just thinking how much time I waited to see his eyes again...
What more I can to do?

I can't be free from this feeling... I can't be free from this conection...
I just keep my way, without idea about how my heart will be hurted... how much time?
Why he don't give me the chance to say how I feel?
Why he don't believe me??
What more need to do?

I fight, and never give up... never surrended to pain!
Never was so stronger than now... cause I'm stand up... yet!

I really don't know how I could to hold this pain and don't cry!

I really don't know, yet!

What more I can to do?... I just wait and hope to my pray become attended!
What more I can to do?
Just pray, I think so...

No comments: