Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sound

Sometimes I just think about my life and try to discovery my internal sounds...

My breath, my every single heart beat... how much more deep I go, more and more I find the conections...

Conections with the world, the earth, people, creatures, elements... and him.

The 2 last nights I just dreamed with death... my channels seems opened in this time...
Maybe for you, it's scary... For me, it's just a new internal sound!

I learned to respect this sounds, don't be afraid and just listen...

Everything is sound!
And the sound of his voice on my head is the best!
I love his voice... I love the voice of his soul... seems weird, but sometimes I have the real sensation that I'm listening his voice... This happen before I awake from my sleep...
Usually he is speaking something for me... that after he really do!
I can't understand this mental conection... I can't understand this sounds... so... I respect this sounds! Never try to be rational, I just accept!
This make my life to much more easy!

This sounds make me understand about love, about sadness, about my self, about anothers beings in this infinite universe...

Every day I try to dicovery more and more internal sounds... It's internal, cause I find inside me, as like a echo or a reverberation from outside... from this eternal universe of sounds... of beings... of souls...

Every soul has a sound, and I wanna listen all!

Everything is conected! Every frequencies of energy has a sound... And my sound can be music, if someone can synchronize the frequency with mine...

Everything is energy! Every energy is a frequency... every frequency can be the wave of sound!

Everything is music!

Can you listen?


No comments: