Saturday, July 23, 2011

Crazy, crazy heart!

3 Years ago, I don't believed in love.



...Today I'm crazy from my own religion: Love!
and god is a prince that have wind's head!

He is more beautiful than a garden of flowers...
He is more delicate than fresh air on the morning...
He shine more than Sun to my eyes...
He is the storm when the air is warm on my face!

I can move the world for him!
I can change everything on my life, just for him!

Nothing for me is so important than his smile every morning!
Nothing is so highest than his dreams in the night!

When the rain is falling down, I remember when I say goodbye...
When I listen samba, I remember my heart with his kiss...
I remember his heart beat in that night...



In this solemn moment, I offer my humble love, to you my divine Prince!
Please accept, I know that is simple, but is all that I have!
I try to stole the stars and give you, like a gift... But the Sun just says me, that a gift needs be a thing of mine...
So, my Heart I'll give you! Please don't broke, it's fragile...
Please accept my life, let me be TRULY YOURS!

No comments: