Thursday, July 21, 2011

No hope

In this moment, I'm here, looking to this netbook, just thinking about hope...

No hope, I think so...

I remember my past like a inverse movie...

A question make me awake, without peace on my heart!

I can leave everything for you, my prince! Just tell me what I need to do!

How I can proof subjective things? How I can proof something that I feel?

For so long time, my only wish was see you again... but when I see, I ask to myself, "when was the last time?" but the answer was so simple, I felt like, always you was with me... So weird!

I couldn't to speak a little thing, that make me so hurted, but I was happy cause I saw you again!!
But now, I have no hope, cause a little question I have and you never answer me!

Why you hate me so much??
I really deserve it? If I deserve, tell me! I wanna be a better person! I wanna change!

I wanna know the line between your culture and your personality...
I wanna understand your thoughts!
I wanna know everything about you and make my best to make you happy!

I will move the world if is necessary, but please, believe me, I really love you!

The worse thing that I have on my life, is the pain from your silence...

No comments: