Friday, July 29, 2011

Unfair

After 24 years, I met my father...
In the last weekend, I discovery that he is dying...

Now, after 7 years from this met, he don't will live too much more...
He don't told me, but I discovery! I always discovery everything!

He don't want to tell me, cause he knows how much I'll be sad if I know... But I know!

He was in the hospital 45 days, but when I call, he don't attended!
When I ask after, he says that about some trip...

I don't will tell him that I know...
But I know that he is a fighter, too!

I live every separation in this life!

Maybe it's my mission, now... who will knows?!

If you believe in past lifes, maybe you can believe me...
But I made a regression once, and I see a big door in fire! I knew that someone beloved was inside there... The only thought was: "He is near, but I can't reach him!"
Maybe it's the motive for so big distances from people that I love...

But the worse feeling, is not from death!
It's when a beloved someone hates you, and you can't understand why...

I hope don't die before have peace...
The peace after death, it's just when your mission is complete!

No comments: