Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coffee with truth!

Drinking coffee in this cold time, Trying find answers...

I'm a crazy, I think so...
You told me it, in 2008... Yes! Completely crazy... about you!

I have so much questions without answer...

I'm looking the reality or fantasy!?
My life is a dream, my hope is craziness?

Where is the truth?!

I feel that you think about me!
I feel that you have no sure about your own feeling...
Maybe you wanna know what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling, just trying understand your self!
Perhaps, you just wanna know, if what I say is truth ...
So much questions without answers, too, I think so...

I would know why I need live this life, why I have this connection with you!!
Why I can't cut it???
I try so much times...
I have a feeling of protection,that I don't have with my life,but I have about yours!
You are so far and my only wish is know if you are fine!
Why I feel it?!

When you look my eyes, that day, I couldn't to speak with you... but you look so deep in my eyes!
What you wanted to say?... What you was trying to discovery inside me?!

Sometimes I just wanna listen about your feelings, understand your motives.... and finally, have peace between us!

I give to you my soul, if you say 'yes' to me!

I scream your name inside me every night... So much times I cry, cause I just wanted know that you are in peace with me...

I can't live without you! I can't live without know if you are fine...

My every morning, in this side of the world, I pray for your protection!
What more I can do?!

I want to drink coffee with you,
and speak about this matters...
speak about this questions of life,
that we haven't answers...

2 comments:

Gabe-chan said...

Hey! It's me, DJ Gabi-chan!! Remember? I used to speak on Radio Branime with you, and now I'm listening to the radio again, and I started to remember that time. Really miss it ):
Then I remembered you, and then I found this blog. You have very interesting posts here, I really like this blog. Well, I misses you :3
So, keep posting, 'cause I'm reading. :D kisses, sweetie.

Super Gisele - ジゼレ said...

Miss you too, darling! Send messages ever!!