Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heavy Chest

Inside me it's like a big and heavy rock...
My chest hurts...

The truth exist?
Where is my hope?...

I really wanna try walk...
I really wanna try to keep in this way...

But how I'll can to do it?!
My legs are tired, my chest is heavy like a rock...
My hands don't move anymore!

Why this way is so difficult?
Why this suffer never end?
Why this peace never come?
Why why why?

The jokes from people that wants me sad are coming to limit of my straight!
They play them dirty games with me and never be tired to do the wickedness!

How much more I need to fight?
Where is the end?!
Where is the justice???

I just will keep with my heart without malice, and don't will judge!
I know that the truth is the light on my life!
Everything will be right in the right time...

When is the right time?
I really don't know...

In this moment, this pain just burn my soul...

No comments: