Saturday, November 25, 2017

Out side of wall

In last nights, I've cried.
I thought this day was just an ordinary day... In the same place, the same walls, but the day is rising, it's just begging!
But good things can happen!

I received a call with good news.
Someone mail me...
I saw his message... And this simple thing, with simple words, made me melodiously happy!

I'll whisper some words with my closed eyes... I'll say my heart's feelings...

My day is just a romantic day, even any word about love has said!
Some simple things can be romantic, can touch my heart!
This lovely moments, I can carry on by eternity!

I still remember someone... But today, I can see a new moment, out side of that walls! I don't need search that scared boy, forever!
I can receive some message, from other, that is new and old...

I feel like I'm discovering a new chord in this harmony!
By today, I'm taking my way!

No comments: